This non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into between The current date (“Effective Date”) by and User, TAD App (“User (A)”) and User as an (“User (B)”).
User (A), and User (B). have indicated an interest in exploring a potential business relationship (the “Transaction”). In connection with its respective evaluation of the Transaction, each party, their respective affiliates, and their respective IDEAS, (collectively, “Representatives”) may provide or gain access to certain confidential and proprietary information. A party disclosing its Confidential Information to the other party is hereafter referred to as a “Disclosing Party.” A party receiving the Confidential Information of a Disclosing Party is hereafter referred to as a “Receiving Party.” In consideration for being furnished Confidential Information, User (A) and to User (B) MAY AGREE as follows:
1. Confidential Information. The term “Confidential Information” as used in this Agreement shall mean any data or information that is competitively sensitive material and not generally known to the public, including, but not limited to, information relating to the following: product development and plans, proprietary any concepts, documentation, marketing strategies, technical or product documentation, financial development plans, systems, reports, specifications, source code, object code, flow charts, databases, inventions, know-how, trade secrets, customer lists, customer relationships, customer profiles, supplier lists, supplier relationships, business plans and internal performance results relating to the past, pricing, supplier activities, technical procedures, formula, improvement, technical or product data, which the Disclosing Party considers confidential. profiles, design, technical future processes, company estimates, present or business
a “Disclosing Party “Warrants” that any original ideas, materials, (including artwork, music, designs, etc.) coming from the Disclosing Party are in fact totally “original” and any disputes resulting from idea/materials that are not, in fact, “original” will be the responsibility of the Receiving Party to litigate.”
2. Exclusions from Confidential Information. The obligation of confidentiality with respect to Confidential Information will not apply to any information:
- If the information is or becomes publicly known and available other than as a result of prior unauthorized disclosure by Receiving Party or any of its Representatives;
- If the information is or was received by Receiving Party from a third-party source which, to the best knowledge of Receiving Party or its Representatives, is or was not under a confidentiality obligation to Disclosing Party with regard to such information;
- If the information is disclosed by Receiving Party with the Disclosing Party’s prior written permission and approval;
- If the information is independently developed by Receiving Party prior to disclosure by Disclosing Party and without Confidential Information; or the use and benefit any of the Disclosing Party’s
- If Receiving Party or any of its Representatives is legally compelled by applicable law, by any court, governmental agency or regulatory authority or by subpoena or discovery request in pending litigation but only if, to the extent lawful, Receiving Party or its Representatives give prompt written notice of that fact to Disclosing Party prior to disclosure so that Disclosing Party may request a protective order or other remedies to prevent or limit such disclosure and in the absence of such protective order or other remedies, Receiving Party or its Representatives may disclose only such portion of the Confidential Information which it is legally obligated to disclose.
3. Obligation to Maintain Confidentiality. With respect to Confidential Information:
- Receiving Party and its Representatives agree to retain the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party in strict confidence, to protect the security, integrity, and confidentiality of such information, and to not permit unauthorized access to or unauthorized use, disclosure, publication, or dissemination of Confidential Information except in conformity with this Agreement;
- Receiving Party and its Representatives shall adopt and/or maintain security processes and procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of all Confidential Information received by Disclosing Party using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than that degree of care used in safeguarding its own similar information or material;
- Upon the termination of this Agreement, Receiving Party will ensure that all documents, memoranda, notes, and other writings or electronic records prepared by it that include or reflect any Confidential Information are returned or destroyed as directed by Disclosing Party;
- If there is an unauthorized disclosure or loss of any of the Confidential Information by Receiving Party or any of its Representatives, Receiving Party will promptly, at its own expense, notify Disclosing Party in writing and take all actions as may be necessary or reasonably requested by Disclosing Party to minimize any damage to the Disclosing Party or a third party as a result of the disclosure or loss; and
- The obligation not to disclose Confidential Information shall remain in effect until ten (10) years from the date hereof or until the Confidential Information ceases to be a trade secret, except to the extent that such Confidential Information is excluded
4. Non-Disclosure of Transaction. Without Disclosing Party’s prior written consent, neither Receiving Party nor its Representatives shall disclose to any other person, except to the extent, the provisions of Paragraph 2 apply.
- the fact that Confidential Information has been made available to it or that it has inspected any portion of the Confidential Information;
- the fact that Disclosing Party and Receiving Party is having discussions or negotiation concerning the Transaction; or
- any of the terms, conditions or other facts with respect to the Transaction.
5. Non-Compete. Receiving Party agrees that at no time from the date of this Agreement until ANY SOON will Receiving Party engages in any business activity which is competitive with Disclosing Party, nor work for any company which competes with Disclosing Party.
6. Non-Solicitation. From the date of this Agreement date until project completion. Receiving Party agrees to not solicit any employee or independent contractor of Disclosing Party on behalf of any other business enterprise, nor shall Receiving Party induce any employee or independent contractor associated with Disclosing Party to terminate or breach an employment, contractual or other relationship with Disclosing Party.
7. Representatives. Receiving Party will take reasonable steps to ensure that its Representatives adhere to the terms of this Agreement. Receiving Party will be responsible for any breach of this Agreement by any of its Representatives.
8. Disclaimer. There is no representation or warranty, express or implied, made by the Disclosing Party as to the accuracy or completeness of any of its Confidential Information. Except for the matters set forth in this Agreement, neither party will be under any obligation with regard to the Transaction. Either party may, in its sole discretion:
- reject any proposals made by the other party or its Representatives with respect to the Transaction;
- terminate discussions and negotiations with the other party or its Representatives at any time and for any reason or for no reason; and
- change the procedures relating to the consideration of the Transaction at any time without prior notice to the other party.
9. Remedies Each party agrees that use or disclosure of any Confidential Information in a manner inconsistent with this Agreement will give rise to irreparable injury for which:
- money damages may not be a sufficient remedy for any breach of this Agreement by such Party:
- the other party may be entitled to specific performance and injunction and other equitable relief with respect to any such breach;
- such remedies will not be the exclusive remedies for any such breach but will be in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity, and
- in the event of litigation relating to this Agreement, if a court of competent jurisdiction determines in a final non-appealable order that one party, or any of its Representatives, has breached this Agreement, such party will be liable for reasonable legal fees and expenses incurred by the other party in connection with such litigation, including, but not limited to, any appeals.
10. Notices. All notices given under this Agreement must be in writing. A notice is effective upon receipt and shall be sent via one of the following methods: delivery in person, overnight courier service, certified or registered mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested, addressed to the party to be notified at the below address or by facsimile at the below facsimile number or in the case of either party, to such other party, address or facsimile number as such party may designate upon reasonable notice to the other party.
11. Termination. This Agreement will terminate on the earlier of.
- the written agreement of the parties to terminate this Agreement,
- the consummation of the Transaction; or
- from the date OF ACCEPTED OR DENIAL hereof.
12. Jurisdiction. This Agreement will NOT BE governed by and construed in accordance with ANY laws without regard to the principles of conflict of laws. Each party consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts. for any legal action, suit, or proceeding arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. Each party further waives any objection to the laying of venue for any such suit, action, or proceeding in such courts.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement will insure to the benefit of and be binding on the respective successors and permitted assigns of the parties. Neither party may assign its rights or delegate its duties under this Agreement without the other party’s prior written consent. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall continue to be valid, legal, and enforceable as though the invalid, illegal or unenforceable parts had not been included in this Agreement. Neither party will be charged with any waiver of any provision of this Agreement unless such waiver is evidenced by a writing signed by the party and any such waiver will be limited to the terms of such writing.
I’ve read and understood. I am ready to comply with the Information written in the END-TO-END -NDA. I will continue to use the Collaboration tool feature to further receive or share “Original Ideas” “Plan Sheets” and send Collaboration requests to “Brands” “Entities” “Businesses” “Organisations” “Schools” “Companies.” I’ve read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of this END-TO-END NDA Agreement.