2. Eligibility You must be at least 18 years old to create a Profile and use the Service. By creating a Profile and using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- You can form a binding contract with TAD.
- You will comply with this Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You will provide correct, accurate and true information that is not misleading, and that you will promptly update in case of any changes.
- You are not a person who is barred from using the Service under the laws of England and Wales or any other applicable jurisdiction – meaning that you do not appear on Her Majesty’s Treasury (HM Treasury) Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition.
- You have never been convicted of a felony or indictable offence (or crime of similar severity), a sex crime, or any crime involving violence.
3. Termination and Suspension:
TAD may also terminate or suspend your account at any time if it appears that you have violated the terms of the Agreement. Such termination or suspension can take place without prior notice. Following such termination or suspension, you cannot attempt to register as a User or make use of the Service, unless we inform you that the suspension was lifted. Termination will not entitle you to any reimbursement.
4. Obligations for Members
In order to use the Service, you agree to comply with the Agreement and with applicable laws and regulations, and to respect the rights of other Users.
- Use the Service while respecting its purpose, which is to allow individuals to connect, create & collaborate for personal, entertainment and non-commercial purposes. You must not use this Service to sell any goods or services, or distribute any promotional materials, or other commercial or business purposes.
- Respect the intellectual property rights of the content disseminated on the Service, as well as the content provided by other Users. Thus, you agree not to copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without TAD’s prior written consent.
- Ensure that you define the limits of your private life and that you do not communicate confidential, sensitive or financial information through the Service.
Furthermore, you agree that you will not:
- Insult other User or post any statement or content that is defamatory, abusive, obscène, offensive, violent, political, racist, xenophobic, sexually explicit or pornographic. You will not post any statement or content that incites violence, contains nudity or is offending human dignity. In general, you will not post any statement or content contrary to the purpose of the Service or to applicable laws and regulations.
Use the Service for solicitation or prostitution.
- Use the Service in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- Share any misleading, harassing, threatening, defamatory or tormenting content.
- Bully, stalk and harass other Users.
- Try to convince other Users of your political or religious views. Excessive use of national or religious symbols won’t be tolerated.
- Impersonate any other person or use another User’s account. You may only post content that relates to your true identity.